ECLIPSE -Exploring the Current Landscape of Intravenous Infusion Practices & Errors- was a research project funded by NIHR (2014-2017) studying medication practices with infusion devices, to document the variety of existing practices and deliver recommendations for best practice in different situations. More details are available on the project website and on the NIHR site (including the research protocol).
- CHI22 Trip Report May 12, 2022
- Crowdworkers’ temporal flexibility is being traded for the convenience of requesters through 19 ‘invisible mechanisms’ employed by crowdworking platforms March 23, 2022
- A Workshop & 2 SIGs accepted for CHI 2022 February 14, 2022
- Email Charter January 11, 2022
- Protected: How to plan and execute your study and write-up [work in progress] December 2, 2021
Academic life Academic skills Attention COVID19 Crowdwork Digital Epiphanies Distraction Email Fake commute HCI Human error Immersion Insight Interruption Leadership Media interview Personal Task Management PhD studentship Planning Procrastination Reading Recovery Reflection Remote education Remote work Self control Surveillance Talk Teamwork Video Videogames Wellbeing Work Work life balance Writing Writing retreat