Dr Marta Cecchinato was interviewed by Deutsche Welle TV News , Germany’s international broadcaster on their show ‘The Day’ about our work on work-life balance during the pandemic.
Media interview: Deutsche Welle TV News
- Crowdworkers’ temporal flexibility is being traded for the convenience of requesters through 19 ‘invisible mechanisms’ employed by crowdworking platforms March 23, 2022
- A Workshop & 2 SIGs accepted for CHI 2022 February 14, 2022
- Email Charter January 11, 2022
- Protected: How to plan and execute your study and write-up [work in progress] December 2, 2021
- COVID Ward November 29, 2021
Academic life Academic skills Attention COVID19 Crowdwork Digital Epiphanies Distraction Email Fake commute HCI Human error Immersion Insight Interruption Leadership Media interview Personal Task Management PhD studentship Planning Procrastination Reading Recovery Reflection Remote education Remote work Self control Surveillance Talk Teamwork Video Videogames Wellbeing Work Work life balance Writing Writing retreat